wi-tribe Pakistan launched Buland Parwaaz- graduate Trainee Program 2016. If you’re graduate or master degree holder in management science or engineering, than you can apply to be a part of wi-tribe graduate trainee program 2016. Location of training are Islamabad and the last date to apply are 1st July 2016. If you don’t have any experience than you are still eligible for this program.
- Pakistan – Islamabad
What you will get?
- Accelerated career through extensive cross-functional exposure
- An opportunity to work directly with Senior Leaders
- Mentoring and coaching sessions with Senior Leaders
- Rigorous orientation & professional training opportunities
- Diverse exposure to various departments in wi-tribe
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Team players
- Business major, inspiring for a career in Marketing, Finance and Human Resources
- Engineering major, inspiring for a career in Technical Operations & IT.
- Graduate / Master’s degree holder
Area of Interest: Management Sciences & Engineering
Experience: 0 to 1 years / Internships within chosen field of interest is preferred
The program aims to develop potential leaders with desired competencies and skills through one-year long cross-functional projects and on-job development for their present and future roles.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication.
- Quick learner and adaptable.
- If you are a Business major, inspiring for a career in Marketing, Finance and Human Resources.
- If you are an Engineering major, inspiring for a career in Technical Operations & IT.
1. Resume / cv
2. Passport-size photograph
To Apply: visit http://careers.wi-tribe.com/ooredoo/VacancyDetail.aspx?PageId=8100&BusinessUnitId=653&VacancyID=113640