Schengen area includes 26 European states. You will submit your visa application at the embassy of the state you want to visit.
As there are 26 states in Schengen you need to know which one you want to visit.
- If you are visiting more than one state then your application should be submitted at embassy of that state which will be your main destination.
- If your state will be of equal time at more than one state then your visa application will be submitted at embassy of state where you intend to arrive first.
- You must apply 15 days before the intended visit date
- Your application cannot be submitted more than 3 months before your departure
- Your visa application form will be submitted at Schengen embassy.
You will need following documents when you are applying for a Schengen visa
- Valid passport with at least 2 empty visa pages
- A completed and signed Schengen visa application form
- Photos that meet Dutch requirements
- Pay the required visa fee and submit the receipt
- A service fee if you are submitting your application at the office of an external service provider
Visa fees vary depending on type of visa, they go as follow
- Airport transit visa 00 EUR
- Short stay Schengen visa, less than 90 days 00 EUR
- Long stay visa, more than 90 days 00 EUR
- Children between the age of 6 and below 12 years old 35.00 EUR
No visa is required for children under 6 years of age, students who are accompanying teachers, researchers from third world countries and representatives of NGOs aged under 25.
- 0900 078 60 (landlines) 9999 (mobile phones). These numbers can only be reached by calling from Pakistan.
- You can visit any Schengen state embassy in your city to submit application form