All About Hair Fall Problems and Solutions with Home Remedies
There is nothing more attractive than a thick head of hair for all girls. It looks so nice with long hair and with more growth. But Hair Fall is a problem that many people suffer from. Everyone wants to get rid of Hair Fall. So, there are many home remedies treatments through which you can make your hair long and strong by using these simple remedies.
Major Hair Fall Problems
There can be a lot of reasons for hair fall problems such as:
- Environmental effects
- Too much stress
- Excessive smoking
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Genetic factors
- Scalp infections
- Use of wrong or chemically enriched hair products
Solution of Hair Fall Problem
Hair Oil Massage
- You can massage your hair with oils like coconut, almond oil, olive oil, castor oil, amla oil etc.
- Massage your hair with any oil on your scalp by applying light pressure with your fingertips.
- Do this at least once a week.
Onion juice helps to treat hair loss with its high sulfur content which helps improve blood circulation. There are also antibacterial properties in onion juice that kill germs and treat scalp infections that can cause hair loss. By using onion juice you can experienced significant hair regrowth in few days.
- Extract the juice of one onion by grating it and then strain it.
- Apply the juice directly onto the scalp.
- Leave it for about 30 minutes and then wash it off.
You can also use the mixture of three tablespoons of onion juice and two tablespoons of aloe Vera gel and one tablespoon of olive oil. Apply this mixture onto your scalp and leave it on for at least 30 minutes and then rinsing it off.
Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera contains enzymes that directly promote healthy hair growth. By regular use it can also relieve scalp itching, reduce scalp redness and inflammation and also remove dandruff.
- Apply aloe Vera gel or juice onto the scalp.
- Leave it on for a few hours and then wash it off with water.
- Repeat the process three to four times a week.
Eggs are rich in sulphur, phosphorous, selenium, iodine, zinc and protein which helps to promote your hair growth.
- Separate one egg white in a bowl and add a teaspoon each of olive oil and honey.
- Beat to make a paste and apply it all over from root to tips.
- After 20 minutes, rinse with a mild shampoo.
Amla is another effective home remedy to stop hair fall. To consuming amla it will strengthen the hair follicles and help you to control it. Amla helps promote faster growth of hair, maintain a healthy scalp and prevents premature greying.
- You can mix lime juice and the amla powder to make a paste.
- Massage it to your scalp and hair.
- Use a shower cap to cover your head so that the paste does not dry out.
- Keep it for an hour and then rinse it off with normal water.
Use Healthy Foods and Precautions about Hair Fall
Use more vegetables and fruits in your diet. As the use of spinach, carrot, eggs, milk, yoghurt, dry fruits, fish, chicken etc. will make your hair more shiner and beautiful.
The precautions are:
- Remain stress free
- Avoid taking hot showers
- Don’t comb in wet hair
- Don’t wear tight hairstyles
- Say no to junk food
Related Article|Grand Carnival launched by Kia-Lucky Motors in Pakistan 2018