Everyone is attempting to gain money more and more but don’t have enough safe space to keep it. So to accumulate their funds safely they need a way or the administration on whom they can trust. For this reason, a very trustworthy and effective framework (Banking system) is set up. Banks have their own standards and directions for collecting and withdrawing funds.
Normally individuals prefer two types of bank accounts that are current account and saving the account. Here we will talk about the current account in any of the two leading Banks of Pakistan, United Bank Limited (UBL) and Habib Bank Limited (HBL).
Habib bank limited
• HBL’s current account allows its clients to accumulate or withdraw their money anytime, whenever they need to. Money can be withdrawn through cheques, ATMs or through various methods.
• It offers you the flexibility for operating your account in PKR, USD, EUR, GBP.
• As HBL is one the most noticeable banking system in Pakistan so it provides access to ATMs to their clients throughout the nation to withdraw cash effortlessly.
• It allows computerized record keeping instead of messing up with papers.
• It also provides the facility of online banking. Most of the people prefer online banking as it the safest and fastest way for the transaction of their money.
• Above all this banking service is interest-free, requiring a minimum monthly balance in your account.
United bank limited
• United Bank Limited is one of the largest business banks in Pakistan having more than 1,320 online branches inside the nation.
• As contrasted with HBL, UBL current account along with providing all the facilities that are provided by HBL to its customers, also permits them free pay orders, free ATM card, free check book, free web keeping money and no base parity prerequisites.
• The most uncommon thing between these banks is that UBL provides free accidental death and disability insurance.
From the above-mentioned features of both bank accounts, one can easily decide that which banking system should be preferred. However, my personal preference would be for UBL current account.