How to Apply for Islamic Relief Pakistan Internship Program 2018
Islamic Relief Pakistan Internship Program is offered all over the region in Pakistan. Both male and female are encouraged to apply for this dream internship to earn the money and serve the humanity. The fresh graduates and graduates with less than six months can apply for this internship. However, the candidate must hold a minimum BS degree to apply for this internship.
The Islamic Relief Pakistan is a UK based international company serving the humanity for many years. IRP is providing the humanities aid in the whole country especially in AJK from 1992. They are working with many other societies of Pakistan such as Health, Education, Humanities and many other. This internship will be a positive milestone towards the development and growth journey.
Islamic Relief Pakistan Internship Program:
The complete detail of Islamic Relief Pakistan Internship Program is here. Apply for the deadline and be a part of such a great institute.
- Candidate must be a BS, MSC or MS Degree Holder.
- The candidates with the experience of fewer than 6 months are eligible. Candidates with high experience are not required.
- The internship is for fresh candidates.
- Both Male and Female can apply for this post.
- The maximum age for applying is 25 Years.
- The minimum required education is BS and Maximum education is MS.
- The candidates holding the degree of Mass communication will be preferred.
How to Apply:
- First of all, you can apply for the internship online by visiting the website of Islamic Relief Publication. The complete procedure for joining the website is given below.
- Secondly, you can directly send your resume by mentioning job title in subject line and send it to [email protected]
- Thirdly, they will contact the shortlisted candidates soon.
Location of Internship:
The location of the internship is Islamabad Pakistan. However, the candidates from another city can also apply.
Mode of Internship:
The internship is purely contracted based. No one can claim for a permanent job after the internship completion or during the internship. The internship title is Interne. The interne will have to work in a Media and Communication.
The monthly stipend for this internship is 15,000 PKR. No extra charges such as living, accommodations will be provided to the candidate.
Last date to Apply:
The last date to apply for the internship is 15th May 2018. They will not entertain any application after the deadline.
Related Article | Complete Detail of Pakistan Senate Summer Internship Program 2018