Jazz Introduce Jazz Summer Internship 2018 for Fresh Graduates
As always Jazz tried hard to facilitate the customer especially the talented youngsters. This time, Jazz offers a great opportunity by introducing Jazz Summer Internship Program 2018. The internship is offered in different areas of interest such as technology, commercial, people, and organization, etc. Get a chance to excel your skills just by joining the Jazz Summer Internship.
Jazz Summer Internship 2018:
The eligibility criteria, qualification and other credential required for this Jazz Summer Internship are described in detail.
Area of Internship:
The candidate can apply in one of the following areas according to the qualification and interest:
- People and Organization
- MFS and Digital
- Business Development
- Corporate and Regulatory Affairs
- Firstly, the candidate must hold Master or Graduation Degree.
- Secondly, the candidate must have completed the graduation and master one year or 6 months ago.
- Thirdly, part-timers, students, and other job holders cannot apply for this post.
- Moreover, both male and female can apply for this post.
- Technology: 3 Posts.
- People and Organization: 1 Post.
- Commercial: 3 Posts.
- Finance: 1 Post.
- Corporate and Regulatory Authority: 1 Post.
- MFS and Digital: 1 Post.
Roles and Duties:
The candidate must agree to fulfill these roles and duties.
- Firstly, the candidate has to attend all the meetings.
- Moreover, the candidate is required to prepare and submit the business reports.
- For the new project, you have to collaborate with a team and have to present creative idea.
- You are also required to do some market research.
- You have to manage the project that is assigned to you such as planning, execution and much more.
- Meeting with varied professionals
How to Apply:
- First of all, go to the official site of the Jazz and open the career opportunity section.
- Then, click on the area of internship in which you are interested and click apply now.
- Now, you first have to login by providing the valid email and password.
- After that, you have to upload updated CV along with online forms.
- You also have to solve an online assessment and link to this assessment is valid for 24-48 hours after login.
- Later, the shortlisted candidates will be called for the further interview.
The internship is offered for 6 Weeks which starts from 19th July 2018 to 30th August 2018.
They have not mentioned the amount of stipend in the advertisement as well as in the website announcement. However, the internship is paid and the candidate will be awarded handsome stipend at the end of the internship.
Last Date to Apply:
The last date to apply for this dream internship is 25th June 2018. They will not entertain any application after the deadline.