JazzCash International Remittance – Advantages, Conditions and Registration Process
Jazz Cash brings an amazing feature to receive money internationally through JazzCash International Remittance Service. Through this amazing service, one can transfer or get the money directly in the Jazz Cash mobile account.
Why JazzCash International Remittance Service:
JazzCash International Remittance Service has the bundle of advantages such as:
- First of all, it is the secure way of transferring or receiving the money.
- Secondly, you can withdraw money with ease in 80k+ branches all across Pakistan. However, you can also use ATM card to withdraw the money.
- Thirdly, it allows you to receive the International remittance in an easy manner.
- Furthermore, this service allows you to withdraw the cash, use it as a balance or pay the utility bills through it.
- Firstly, you don’t have to pay any fee for this.
- Secondly, at real-time money will be received.
- Thirdly, within thirty minutes the money will be transferred.
Benefits of Home International Remittance Account:
- Primarily, you can cash out the money in 80K plus ranches all over Pakistan.
- The registration process for this is hell easy.
- Note that, you will get free minutes whenever you will receive your funds
- The international remittance is far easy and secure
- It provides facilities like a mobile account such as paying off bills, transfer of money etc.
How to Register:
To register for the Home JazzCash International Remittance account, you can upgrade the Jazz Cash account or make a new one.
- First of all, if you are already having a jazz cash account, then you just have to visit the Jazz cash office. However, you have to make a Biometric verification.
- If you don’t have Jazz cash account, then register it first by visiting the office. Biometric is compulsory for this.
- After creating the account, create a 4 digit MPIN. This Number is used during every transaction.
- Unfortunately, if you forget your MPIN number, then you can make a call on 4444 for resetting.
- The Jazz and Warid user can approve MPIN by dialing *786# another network user has to do this by using Mobile App.
- Remember that, whenever a transaction will be done, the digital receipt will be sent to you through SMS by 8558
Related Article | Jazz Launch All New Jazz Cash App (Enriched Online Banking Features)