Jazz offers Pakistan’s first digital account for teenagers with their JazzCash NextGen. This account is catered to everyone under the age of 18 and those who want to make their own digital wallet. As freelancing is taking flight in the country, this new initiative by Jazz is much appreciated by the youth that cannot open their bank accounts because of age restrictions.
JazzCash launches "NextGen" Pakistan’s First Digital Account for Teenagers.
They can now set up their account in less than 5 mins, and use the account to receive & spend their pocket money digitally.
Grab your B-Form & visit your nearest JazzCash retailer with your parent. pic.twitter.com/8Xc2BpRPNG
— JazzCash (@JazzCash) July 6, 2021
Serving an age group that does not have any access to bank accounts or any digital wallet, this gives teenagers an access to working online freely and saving money in their accounts for their better future. Here is what you need to know about the JazzCash NextGen account.
Details of the New Account
The JazzCash NextGen is one of a kind digital wallet that teenagers can enjoy. Anyone between the ages of 12 and 17 can open their own JazzCash account. With this account, they will have full access and control of their pocket money.
Along with that, they can also avail all services that are associated with Digital Banking Services in the country. The salient features of the account include:
- Instant account registration that takes only 5 minutes
- The user will enjoy level 1 account
- One guardian and get two minors registered
- The account holder will enjoy all JazzCash services and mobile app services
Requirements to Open JazzCash NextGen Account
To open the account, you need to do the following:
- Visit the nearest JazzCash retailer
- Bring your CNIC or B Form number
- Form B issuance date
- Mobile number of the minor
- Mobile number of the guardian
After proving this information, you can open your NextGen account.
Benefits of This Account
Anyone with the JazzCash NextGen will enjoy level 1 status. That means with this, you will have:
- 50,000 daily credits
- 50,000 daily debits
- 200,000 monthly credit and debit
- 1,200,000 yearly credit and debit
- 1,200,000 maximum balance
What You Need To Know About?
There are somethings you need to know before you open the account. These are:
- A guardian can only open 2 accounts for minors
- The guardian must have a JazzCash account
- Guardian’s biometric verification is required to open the account