All You Need to Know about KP ITB Summer Internship Program 2018
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board offers an amazing KP ITB Summer Internship program. The purpose of the internship is to polish the skills of fresh IT candidates in their filed. The internship will teach both formal and informal methods to excel in this field. The candidates with bachelor or master degree can apply for this internship. There is no prior experience required for this internship. The internships provided in software houses and call centers. The candidate will be awarded for the monthly stipend.
KP ITB Summer Internship Program:
The complete details for KP ITB Summer Internship program such as criteria, procedure, fields, stipend, and deadline are mentioned. If you are eligible then apply now for this internship.
The candidate who falls in the following criteria can only apply for this internship. There is no relaxation regarding this criterion.
- Firstly, for the software house, the candidate must have a 16 years’ education from HEC recognized university.
- Secondly, the candidate must have the degree in Software Engineering (SE), Computer Science (CS) or IT fields.
- Thirdly, one who wants to apply for call center, he/she must have BA or equivalent degree.
- Furthermore, both male and female can apply for this post.
- Remember that, only the candidates passed out from last three years are encouraged to apply.
- Moreover, only the fresh candidates are required for this post. Candidates having experience cannot apply.
- Lastly, the candidate must have a KPK domicile.
The area to Apply:
If you are a graduate or a master degree holder than apply for this internship now. The internship offer is provided for two major fields.
- Software Houses
- Call Centers
How to Apply:
The candidate can apply for this internship online. There is no hard form and manual procedure to apply for this internship.
- First of all, go to the website of KPTIB and go to the internship section.
- Now, fill the application form carefully. Proofread twice to avoid any mistake.
- Then, submit the form and that’s it.
- After that, the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and further processing.
They will award candidates with the monthly stipend of 14,000 KPR. Although they have not announced any extra allowance for this. Moreover, they will not give any TA or DA for the interview.
Last Date to Apply:
The last date to apply for this dream internship is 5th June 2018. They will not entertain any application after the due date.
Related Article | Telenor Summer Internship Program 2018- Stipend, Duration, Procedure