Enjoy Ufone Ramzan Offer in this Ramzan
It’s the time of communication to all over the world by using Mobile Phones as Internet Marketing, Online Business, Online Study, Social Media and Online Banking etc. Everyone wants to connect with their love ones through High Speed and Low rates. Many networks are playing its role in this regard. Ufone Network is also offering the wonderful services for its prepaid customers in the Holy month of Ramzan. Now Ufone offered a new offer in the month of Ramzan as Ufone Ramzan Offer for its prepaid customers. Subscribe for this limited time offer and stay connected to Ufone without any worries this Ramzan.
Ufone Ramzan Offer Details
- 1000 MBs of Internet Data
- 1000 on-net minutes from U2U & U to PTCL
- You can be subscribed for 1000 SMS valid for 3 hours between 1 am to 8 pm
Ramzan Offer Price and Validation
The price for Ufone Ramzan Offer is only Rs.10/- including tax. This Ufone Ramzan Offer is valid till the end of 27th Ramzan.
Subscription Code for Ramzan Offer
Only the prepaid customers of Ufone Network can subscribe for this Ufone Ramzan Offer by dialing *3000# from their mobile phones.
Terms & conditions of Ramzan Offer
- The Ufone Ramzan Offer is available for limited time and the offer will be finished on 27th Ramzan
- Only prepaid customers of Ufone Network can subscribe for this Ufone Ramzan Offer.
- 1000 minutes can be used for calling from U2U & U to PTCL network only.
- 1000 On net minutes can also be used for call conference.
- Maximum Call duration is 59 minutes and 59 seconds (1 hour).
- Rs.0.13 + tax charges will be charged on every call for call setup.
- The other Regional Tax will be charged on regional basis by the prepaid customers.
- The tax is included in the Offer’s price i.e. Rs.10/- + Tax.
- If a prepaid customer re-subscribed for this Ufone Ramzan Offer before the expiry date then the last un-availed services would be added in the new subscription.
- After 27th Ramzan this offer will be expired then the customers of Ufone Network will be charged as their regular/previous plan.
Related article|Motorola Launched the Moto 1S (G6 copy) with Lenovo’s ZUI 3.5