Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) is offering international scholarship to the talented students. PEEF is offering fully funded PhD level scholarship under its project of Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarships. PEEF scholarships for academic year 2018-2019 has been announced. The scholarship will aid talented students to get their higher studies free of cost at the international universities.
- Applicants who get admission in the Top 50 QS ranked universities from all over the world are eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicant must be the Pakistani national.
- People from both genders are eligible.
- Applicant must have secured minimum of 60% marks throughout his/her academic career.
- Monthly income of the applicant or of the parents of spouse must be less than Rs. 200,000.
- The age of the applicant must not exceed 35.
- Applicant have not availed any of the foreign scholarship in previous years.
- Faculty members of the educational institutes of country can not apply for this merit scheme.
Method for the application:
- To be eligible for this scholarship scheme, applicant must have to take admission in top QS Ranked Universities of world.
- After getting admission, applicant can download scholarship form by clicking at here.
- After filling the form properly with all the required documents can be sent to PEEF.
What does scholarship offers?
- Health Insurance
- Tuition fees of whole academic course
- Fares of air
- Fares of Lodging & Boarding
Discipline Wise Distribution of scholarship:
- 80% of PEEF fully funded scholarship is available for the students with science subjects.
- Rest of 20% scholarships are reserved for the students from Humanities/Arts group.
Quota for students from different regions:
- 90% of the scholarships are reserved for the students who belong to Punjab.
- While for federating units of country 10% of the scholarships are reserved.
Last date for the application of scholarship is 29 March, 2018.
For the details of documents, list of subject areas, Click here.