PYMST Phase 2 programming starting on 23rd April
Prime Minister of Pakistan Announced to start the second phase of Youth Internship (PYMST) Phase 2 Program from 23rd April. 15,000 candidates will be selected who will be given the stipend 12,000 rupees per month. Duration of the internship is one year.
Prime Minister youth internship program was started in the year 2017, in which candidates worked under the youth scheme to gain the knowledge about the industry of their favorite field. By successfully completing the first phase they announced to start the second phase of the internship. In which they will hire 15,000 new candidates. The selected candidates will be awarded 12,000 stipends per month based on the performance and attendance.
How to Apply:
The process of applying in the PM youth internship program is really easy. All you need to do is to fill an online application form. The form will include all the necessary details of your personal and academic qualification. The form is available on the official site of the PYMST. Click Here to fill the online application form.
- The candidate has 16 years of education, MSC, MA, BS 4-year Program and equivalence degree
- Candidate must be a citizen of Pakistan
- Must achieve 50% marks in the master degree or 2.5 CGPA in the case of semester system. Students below the given criteria will be rejected
- Both female and Male candidates can apply
- The age limit is 25 years. The age limit for AGK, JB, FATA, Southern Punjab and Baluchistan is 30 years.
- Candidates from all four provinces Sindh, KPK, Punjab, Baluchistan and FATA, AJK and Gilgit Baltistan can apply
Who Can’t Apply:
- Government servants are not allowed to apply
- Semi-government servants are not eligible to apply
- Candidates who have already take this internship in the first phase, also can’t apply this time.
- Students and full-time employee of any organization cannot apply
Last date to apply:
Last to apply for Prime minister youth internship program is 23rd April 2018. After that candidates will be informed about their selection and rejection through electronic mail.
The number of selected candidates:
In Prime minister youth internship program, 15,000 students including both male and female will be selected from all over Pakistan. In which disable and minority quota will be included as well. Students who don’t receive email will be rejected.
Duration of Internship:
Duration of Prime minister youth internship program is 1 year. After that student contract will be canceled.