Mobile network service is the basic need of the time and I take a lot of time when you go to franchise and stand in a queue just for one issue. The issue which can be resolved in minutes sometimes takes hours to get the turn. Telenor Pakistan is the Norway based Telecom Company and always come forward to introduce different innovation for the facility of its customers. The company now introduced its self-service booths which worked like ATM machine and will save the time. The type of efforts for the customers can grab more attention and makes the customer happier.
These booths have been equipped with biometric verification system and can solve the number of issues by operating it manually. The booths have been placed in different cities of Pakistan Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Faisalabad, Gujranwala and Peshawar and soon to be launch in other cities as well. The Telenor users will get the Telenor products and services from the secure way.
Services it Offers:
- The users can get the new sim and replace the sim from this booth by operating it manually.
- It supports purchasing easy load and easy cards.
- The users can make bank transactions and funds transfer as well.
- Pay bill
- The users can open bank accounts, send and receive money through biometric verification.
- Avail Telenor product and other services.
- Customer information
- Complaint handling
- PUK/PIN information
- Cash withdrawal and cash deposits
The telecom franchises only work in the daytime and the customers have the limited time which is sometimes difficult to manage from busy routine. While the booths will work 24 hours a day and plus you don’t need to wait for your turn as well. This type of innovation saves time and makes the life easier which is the basic need of today’s busy and hectic lifestyle.