Smartphone cameras have gotten incredibly good over the past two years. Smartphone manufacturers have been able to improve the picture quality significantly and have incorporated several features to offer an extremely good camera experience. Majority of the flagships released in 2017 and 2018 came with Dual Camera setups, with some offering greater depth while others leveraging the extra lens for other purposes.
Here are the Best Dual Camera smartphones in Pakistan 2019.
Samsung Galaxy S9+
- Display: 6.2” Super AMOLED QHD Panel
- Built: Front/Back Glass (Gorilla Glass 5), Aluminum Frame
- Processor: Exynos 9810 Octa-Core
- Memory and Storage: 64/128/256GB Internal Storage, 6GB RAM
- Battery: 3500 mAh
- Rear Camera: 12MP + 12MP, OIS, Phase Detection Autofocus, 2x Optical Zoom
- Front Camera: 8MP (f/1.7)
The Samsung Galaxy S9+ is an extremely powerful device that comes with one of the best smartphone cameras out there. Apart from producing excellent quality images, the Dual Setup on the Galaxy S9+ is capable of using dual apertures and adapting from f1.5 to f2.4, similar to how a human eye adapts to change in lighting conditions. It can capture highly detailed pictures in low-light and is also capable of recording videos in super slow-motion at 960 frames per second, combined with Dual OIS for enhanced stability.
Also Check Out: Best Smartphones with 6GB RAM in 2018
- Display: 5.8” Super AMOLED Panel with a resolution of 1125 x 2436 pixels
- Built: Front/Back Glass (Gorilla Glass 5), Stainless Steel Frame
- Processor: Apple A11 Hexa-Core Bionic Chipset
- Memory and Storage: 64/256GB Internal Storage, 3GB RAM
- Battery: 2716 mAh
- Rear Camera: 12MP + 12MP, OIS, Phase Detection Autofocus, 2x Optical Zoom, Quad LED dual-tone flash
- Front Camera: 7MP (f2.2)
Apple’s 10th anniversary release didn’t go well as expected and attracted mixed reactions but the iPhone X did come with some significant improvements, mainly in the camera department. One of the 12MP lenses on the iPhoneX is a wide-angle optically stabilized lens with an aperture f/1.8 while the other 12MP lens is an optically stabilized telephoto lens. It manages to produce extremely clear, crisp and detailed images with minimal noise, making it one of the best Dual Camera Smartphones in Pakistan 2019.
- Display: 6.01” Optic AMOLED FHD+ Panel
- Built: Glass Front (Gorilla Glass 5), Aluminum Frame
- Processor: SnapDragon 835 Octa-Core
- Memory and Storage: 64/128GB Internal Storage, 6/8GB RAM
- Battery: 3300 mAh
- Rear Camera: 16MP + 20MP, Phase Detection Autofocus, gyro EIS
- Front Camera: 16MP (f/2.0), Gyro EIS
OnePlus 5T was released in the last quarter of 2017 and it still manages to outshine a lot of the flagship smartphones that were released in 2018. OnePlus 5T brought some significant improvements in the camera department over the OnePlus 5.
The OnePlus 5T is equipped with 2 Sony sensors on the back (16MP + 20MP) and both of them are said to be the main sensors. Both the lenses have an aperture of f/1.7 to ensure enhanced performance in low-light. OnePlus has also integrated their Intelligent Pixel Technology to reduce noise in pictures and maximize clarity.
While OnePlus 5T isn’t right up there with the very best Dual Camera smartphones, it still offers great value for money and provides probably the best camera experience in its price range, making it one of the best Dual Camera Smartphones in Pakistan 2019.
Huawei P20 Pro
- Display: 6.1” AMOLED Panel
- Built: Metal and Glass Design
- Processor: HiSilicon Kirin 970 Octa-Core
- Memory and Storage: 128GB Internal Storage, 6GB RAM
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Rear Camera: 40MP + 20MP + 8MP, OIS, B/W, Leica Optics, 3x Optical Zoom
- Front Camera: 24MP (f/2.0)
The Huawei P20 Pro isn’t exactly a Dual Camera Smartphone since it comes with 3 Rear lenses but excluding a smartphone that was rated as the best Smartphone camera ever by DxOMark would be injustice.
The Huawei P20 Pro comes with an exceptionally good rear camera, rated by some as the best ever. There are three lenses on the back with the main 40MP being an RGB sensor while the secondary 20MP being a monochrome sensor. These are coupled with an 8MP sensor to deliver a 5X hybrid zoom.
Notably, this camera was designed in collaboration with Leica Optics and Huawei has also integrated its PhotoGenius AI system that automatically adapts the camera according to the conditions.
Huawei has certainly impressed us with the camera setup on the P20 pro as it outperforms all of the best Dual Camera Smartphones in Pakistan 2018 and there’s no smartphone in sight that looks good enough to beat the camera on the P20 Pro.
Also Check Out: Samsung Galaxy S9+ vs Huawei Mate 10 Pro