PM’s Fee Reimbursement scheme for Selected Region (get Study Fee Back)
Get Study Fee Back by PM’s Fee Reimbursement scheme 2018 has been announced to return the fee of student belongs to less developed areas such as FATA, Baluchistan and Gilgit Baltistan (Selected Regions). The last date for applying is 20th April 2018.
PM’s youth schemes are always considered fruitful for the students who are passed out or studying yet. The scheme originally started in 2010 and now 114 districts of whole Pakistan is eligible under this scheme. The new phase of PM’s Fee Reimbursement scheme 2018 has been announced through which you can get your Study Fee Back.
Financial Help Area:
Students will be financially helped in the following areas. The admission fee is only given if the student is newly enrolled.
- Tuition fee
- Admission fee
- Registration fee
- Library fee
- Laboratory fee
- Students must have a domicile of Pakistani nationals
- The scheme is only for less developed areas such as AJK, GB, FATA
- Students of HEC recognized universities and postgraduate colleges can apply for this
- Master, MPhil and Ph.D. students who are studying in the public sector universities can apply
- For evening program students
- Students not studying in their domicile region
- Students who don’t have a domicile in the region
- Students working on distance or self-learning
- Those who are already taking any scholarship
- Bachelor, BS (4years program) are not eligible
Areas included in the scheme:
- Baluchistan, AJ & K, GB, FATA, Interior Sindh, South Punjab (all regions)
- Areas of Punjab include Khushaab, Mianwali, Bhakkar, and Attock (selected regions)
- Areas of KPK includes Chitral, Upper Dir, Lower Dir, Lakki Marwat, Batgram, Kala Dhaka/Torghar, Kohat, Bannu, Hangu, Karak, Swat, Buner, Shangla, Malakand, Kohistan, D.I. Khan, Tank
How to Apply:
- First of all, Students get Study Fee Back by applying online Here
- Luckily, Complete guidance and tutorials (Text + Video) are available on the website
- After applying online, its duty of the university or college to approve the student for eligibility criteria
- The funds are awarded to the respective university and college and students approved by their university can get the fund.
- Later, Student can approve their online registration form result to the university focal person by 27th April 2018.
- Students who are already registered in the scheme but dreaming to pursue higher education, have to update the record
- The government have the right to cancel the scheme at any time if there are some miss management found in the record
Last Date to Apply:
The last date to apply for this scheme is 20th April 2018.
Fill the application form carefully, as any mistake in form filling will not be entertained.
Related Article | PEF Internship 2018 Full Details- Criteria, Stipend, Duration