All You Need to Know about Motorway M-tag Recharge
JazzCash introduced a perfect Motorway M-tag Recharge service in the collaboration of FWO. This solution is introduced for M-2 Motorway travelers. The purpose of this is to digitalize the travel across the country through Lahore-Islamabad Motorway. Before that, the customer has to take some stay at FWO plazas for Motorway M-tag Recharge. Jazz introduces an efficient way of getting the M-Tag online. This Motorway M-Tag Recharge has reduced the hectic and provide a hassle-free method.
The Jazzcash customer with the following mediums can tap up for this great and amazing service.
- First of all, you can avail this service by Retailer’s network of JazzCash.
- Moreover, you can also grab this by or FOW website (debit or credit card). Go to the original site of the motorway and you must have a JazzCash account.
- Another medium is USSD menu based on JazzCash Mobile Account
- Lastly, JazzCash mobile accounts alongside with motorway application.
The procedure of Motorway M-tag Recharge:
The procedure of this varies according to medium. Choose the best medium and follow the procedure accordingly.
1.With Jazz Cash Account:
When you have a JazzCash account, you have to follow this procedure which is very easy. But make sure that, you have a JazzCash account with USSD menu.
- Firstly, for M-Tag recharge, simply dial *786# from your mobile.
- Then, in menu selection select the number 5 which is Payment from the menu.
- Another menu will be displayed, select the number 4 from the menu which is M-tag.
- Now, enter the valid M-Tag id and recharge the desired amount.
- After that, you have to enter MPIN number in a window.
- Lastly, you will receive a confirmation message shortly.
2. Through JazzCash Retailer:
- First of all, visit the nearest retailer shop.
- The retailer will dial *786# from your mobile and future perform all the method.
- Now, you will receive a message from the company which will include the MPIN and amount details.
- Remember, the retailer will be received a commission of 20 PKR from your every recharge.
3. Through FWO Website:
- Firstly, visit the FWO official website for recharge.
- Now, select the M-Tag Recharge from the menu of the site.
- Then, enter your M-Tag ID and the amount you want to recharge.
- Remember, you can get the M-tag ID just by sending the CNIC number and send it to 9909.
- Here, the customer has to select the payment method via JazzCash account or credit/debit account.
- In case of JazzCash account for payment customer enters the mobile account number. The popup window will appear to enter the MPIN.
- If the customer selected the credit/debit, they have to enter a number, expiry, CCV, and phone number. Submit it and that’s it.
Related Article | Jazz Introduces Exciting JazzCash Sehat Sahulat Health Insurance