Pakistan railways online booking has made it easier for the consumers and travelers who are hoping to reach their homes on time. With the COVID-19 pandemic finally under control, more people are freely traveling across Pakistan and more tourists are coming to Pakistan as well.
With such situation underway, it is necessary that you know you can get ahead with Pakistan railways online booking system and what you need to know about it. Booking tickets online is a great way to save time, money and even your hassle.
Here is a complete guide for you when you are looking into Pakistan railways online booking.
E-Tickets for Pakistan Railway
Since the Government of Pakistan changed, the Government tried to work towards making the railway system better. The railway system has been reformed and now they have an online system that you can use to book your tickets online without any issue. You need to go to the Pakistan Railways website to book your ticket. The process is very simple. All you need is to register your account, verify your mobile number and then book your ticket.
Here is a step-by-step guide to Pakistan railways online booking process.
Pakistan Railways Online Booking Process
Getting e-tickets is very easy and it is all thanks to the hassle-free method of Pakistan Railway. The reservation system is quick and uses minimum time of your end. To book your e-tickets, here is what you need to do.
- Go to the E-Tickets tab on the website.
- Fill in your full name, your email address, mobile number and your CNIC number.
- Once you fill in the required information, click on the submit button.
- You will receive a code on your mobile via SMS and will receive an email on your registered email address.
- Enter the required code and your account will be created.
- Activate your account by checking your email to complete your verification process.
- Add in the departure date, the starting station and the ending station.
- Click on “Book Now” and you will reserve your seat.
Once you press on book now, you will be given the information regarding every train available on the dates and times you need to start your journey. After that:
- Select the class, train and the seat available for your selected journey.
- Read the details carefully and reserve your ticket.
- Select your payment method from the available methods that are UBL Mobile Account, JazzCash, UBL Omni, Easypaisa and Debit or Credit Card.
You will receive an order ID that will remain valid for the next 2 hours. If the payment is not made during that time, your ticket reservation will be cancelled and the seat you booked will become open to other passengers.